Saturday, January 4, 2014

Happy New Year

I just wanted to wish each of you a Happy New Year. We just got back from visiting family over Christmas. I was with my daughter and family. It was a wonderful time and great visit. My daughter and I haven’t always been on the best of terms – because of my emotional absence during my drinking days, and because I caused her a lot of hurt due to very poor decisions.
Nevertheless, our lives seem to be slowly intermingling again and I am so very, very grateful.
A good friend in Massachusetts sent a New Year’s greeting and I responded with a thought that “just popped into my mind.” Sound familiar?
I wanted to share it with each of you, too.
As 2014 unfolds like a comfortable blanket, may you enjoy all of its warmth, as well as its wrinkles.
Blessings, Don

No comments:

Post a Comment